Image of the Week

Image of the Week
Image of the Week: Set still from 'The Last Supper', actor sitting behind light scrim.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Half way to 90


Turned 45 years of age on the 12th. So much to do. So much up in the air. Taking stock of things and people in my life as well as things and people who've become part of my past. Goals achieved, goals to be reached. Becoming the person I aspire to be. Loved and lost, definitely worth the price of admission. Looking ahead to things that will be, people who will come into my life. When I meet people I sometimes find myself wondering how long they'll be part of my life.

It's been quite interesting watching my shooting style evolve into what it is now. It really has shaped into a reflection of who I am.

Further updates as events warrant...

No comments:

Post a Comment