Image of the Week

Image of the Week
Image of the Week: Set still from 'The Last Supper', actor sitting behind light scrim.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Frozen Wasteland


Image outtake from a recent project I shot. It was a bit of a test from a post production point of view. The lake image was made some time last December and the man in the ice image was shot in-studio just the other day. The man in the ice is a professional actor. I have to say, working with a great actor makes my job SO much easier. The expressions he came up with were so diverse! It was difficult choosing the best expression. Just the sort of shoot to remind me that I love this gig! Oh, one more thing, the actor is my brother, Ted. Big thanks to him for his time and talent.

image copyright Dan Kozma/Koz Photography 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment